Your well-being is top of mind
As COVID-19 continues to impact seemingly every facet of our day to day lives, you can be rest assured we here at Maass Law are 100% committed to supporting you as you navigate this unprecedented, changing landscape. In addition to the resources Maass Law is providing, I have included helpful Colorado resources for business owners and families.
We hope to provide you with the assurance necessary to feel in control and confident moving forward. It is in this spirit that we have begun to offer the following virtual services:
- Virtual Legal Services – we are offering all Maass Law legal services virtually, via telephone and video conference. Watch this video to learn more.
- Free Virtual Educational Webinars – each month we are offering virtual educational webinars to support you through this challenging time. Registration details for upcoming webinars are included below. If you have a topic suggestion or question, please email Pam@LifeLegacyFirm.com with subject line: Webinar Topic Idea
How to connect with Maass Law:
- Schedule a complimentary 15 minute phone call at this link:
- Email Sarah Del Rio, Client Service Director, Email Sarah@LifeLegacyfirm.com
- Call our office, 720.899.3541
Colorado Resources for COVID 19
Special Enrollment Period for Health Insurance
The Division of Insurance (DOI), part of the Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA), and Connect for Health Colorado announced that there will be a special enrollment period for uninsured Coloradans to get health insurance. Uninsured people will be allowed to enroll in individual health insurance plans (meaning plans NOT from an employer) from March 20 through April 3, 2020.
Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
All 64 Colorado counties have been advanced by Governor Jared Polis for inclusion in the U.S. Small Business Administration Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program through the SBA. This is done on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS
Paid Leave and Tax Credits
The U.S. Treasury Department, Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and the U.S. Department of Labor announced that small and midsize employers can begin taking advantage of two new refundable payroll tax credits, designed to immediately and fully reimburse them, dollar-for-dollar, for the cost of providing Coronavirus-related leave to their employees.
State Website for COVID - 19
The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment is working closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Local Public Health Agencies (LPHA) and communities to provide updated information about COVID-19.
Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade
The resources on this site provide state and federal COVID-19 announcements, programs, and information relevant to Colorado businesses.