Business Development Representative
$40,000 - $100,000 a year
- Associate (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Paid time off
Work from home
Full Job Description
WORK FROM HOME for one of the Top Lawyers in Denver. We are adding a Business Development Representative to help lead our fast-growing Estate Planning Law Firm. You represent our brand in the community and will handle inbound calls only - no outbound calling.
We give families peace of mind by dedicating our time to educate our clients through community outreach, including educational events. We are seeking a self-starter, NON-Attorney who will be a trusted advisor to our clientele handling all inbound calls.
You will hit the ground running if you have previously sold a luxury brand service or have been in the financial services industry (insurance, real estate, etc.)
This dynamic role will help represent our company through branding, educating and upholding our values and mission statements and perfecting our processes.
Why Work with Us:
GREAT BENEFITS: You will be given a competitive base salary plus bonuses, a full benefits package, and a flexible schedule. Paid time off and paid training.
FLEXIBILITY: You can work from home with flexibility to attend networking events in the community and the office for meetings.
STABILITY & GROWTH: Through the rise of our media outlets and our community driven approach we are on a fast growth trajectory. This is an opportunity to join a top rated team and work with the best as we expand into other states. We are looking for someone to join our team and grow personally and professionally with us!
LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITY: This is a key role in our organization on the executive team and we are looking for someone with leadership qualities who desires to develop skills for future advancement.
MISSION: Our firm’s mission is to educate, counsel and support our clients in conducting their life and legal affairs from a place of empowerment, and to assist them in the creation of their legal life planning from a place of consciousness, responsibility, peace of mind, and freedom.
VISION: Our firm envisions a world where lawyers are seen as counselors and trusted advisors who enhance the lives of their clients through holistic counseling and service.
We have the resources, structure and the vision. Now we just need that rock-star individual to come in and help raise the bar, through growth and development goals.
If you think you have what it takes, then apply today and let's start changing lives together!
Your job responsibilities include:
- Helping clients to achieve their personal life and financial goals through educating them on a trust-based estate plan.
- Handle all inbound calls and inquiries timely and professionally.
- Ensuring the Firm’s Advice Attorney’s schedule is completely booked with paid consultations.
- Answering any non-legal questions for clients regarding filling out forms, sending documents to the Firm, signing legal services agreements, and handling any other matter involving the pre-engagement relationship to the Firm.
- Post-screening by the Client Intake Specialists, acting as the primary point of contact internally and externally through the onboarding process.
- Representing us by attending networking events and your involvement in community outreach
- You will be responsible for overseeing new client conversations and building these relationships.
- Working closely with our CEO and most importantly helping CARE for our clients.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record closing prospects
- The ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Quality customer service skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the a
- Familiarity with customer relationship management systems and Microsoft Office Suite
Who We Are:
We are more than just attorneys...Our team is made up of parents with one goal in mind: give families the peace of mind they deserve when planning for the future. Our services have caught the attention of local and national news outlets, and have earned us Top Lawyer Credentials. In addition, we have our own podcast to empower, inspire and educate working moms!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Denver, CO: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply send cover letter answering the following questions to Pam@LawMother.com
- What is your desired salary?
- Why are you looking for a new job?
- What makes you a good fit for our company?
- What other high end luxury services/brands or financial services have you sold in the past?
- Describe the clientele you sold to?
98 Inverness Drive E, Suite 260
Englewood, CO 80112
DISCLAIMER: No information you obtain from this website or its content is legal advice, nor is it intended to be. You should consult an attorney for individualized advice regarding your own situation. No attorney-client relationship is intended or formed by your viewing this website or downloading and using the content, forms, tips or information kits found on this website. No attorney-client relationship is intended or formed without a fully-executed, written agreement to enter into such a relationship. Client testimonials or endorsements do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.