“What makes real estate so attractive is that there is the opportunity to apply methods and strategies to earn extraordinary returns,” explains Chris Lopez, Podcaster, Author, and Software Influencer. With an established system for helping real estate investors, Chris understands how to navigate the industry. In today’s episode, he provides the wealth-building mechanics to help investors get to the next level.
Although there are many ways to accumulate wealth through real estate, Chris recommends re-leveraging. Taking equity from an existing property and investing into another asset can lead to a higher return on investment. Whether you choose a cash out refinance or utilize a 1031 exchange, you can use your capital as a leverage into a higher performing portfolio.
If you want to build wealth, there are opportunities available. Learn more about determining your investment strategy, how ROIs in real estate work, and why you should raise your rents to keep up with the market.
- “What makes real estate so attractive is that there is the opportunity to apply methods and strategies to earn extraordinary returns.” (1:43-1:56 | Chris)
- “Be true to yourself because the square peg/round hole is not a great recipe for success. Plus, that's what causes friction.” (3:04-3:12 | Chris)
- “If you want more returns, you have to re-leverage. Re-leveraging is the biggest return factor in real estate.” (19:34-19:41 | Chris)
- “It's very powerful to bring people together so they can network, learn from others, while also seeing how their portfolio is doing and exploring potential opportunities.” (25:43-25:52 | Chris)
- “I want to leave the world a slightly better place than I came into it.” (30:33-30:36 | Chris)
Connect with Chris Lopez:
Download a Free Chapter of Legally Ever After at LawMother.com/Lea
Colorado Residents interested in estate planning, schedule a complimentary 15 minute call at Lawmother.com/go
Learn more about Law Mother at LawMother.com